Your Cart is Currently Empty
Artfully carved from a single piece of wild olive wood using simple hand tools by Kenyan artisans, these petite, rustic heart jewelry or trinket dish showcases the beautiful natural wood-grain.
- Set of 2 bowls
- Each piece is approximately 2-inches wide by 2-inches in length by .75-inches tall. Due to the hand-carved nature, actual size may vary slightly.
- Hand wash only. Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Color: Natural.
- Ethically handmade in Kenya from sustainably sourced olive wood.
How long will it take to get my order?
All of our products listed in our store are in stock. We ship them out within 2 business days from our location in Florida, US. Please allow 3 to 7 business days for your delivery.
How do you ship?
We ship by UPS Ground on larger items and USPS on smaller items. Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more to US addresses. Once shipped we will forward your tracking number.
Can I return the product?
Yes, you can return your product(s) within 30 days of your delivery date, but we hope you won't:) Our return location is Bonsai & Bear, 6450 Aragon Way, Unit 108, Fort Myers, FL 33966. Please forward your return tracking number so that we can verify receipt of your return. You can send it to email@example.com.
We will issue your refund to the method of payment on your order within 5 business days. Please note that all items must be returned without damage and in "like new" condition to be eligible for a refund.