This book ends set of wooden safari zebras is painstakingly hand-carved from Jacaranda wood and features a pair of hand painted zebras as a book-stop.
This unique set of wooden book ends will surely add a one of a kind touch to your library and delight the book worm in the family!
Each piece is approximately 4 inches tall and would make the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person.
Set of 2.
- Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer.
- Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- Socially responsible goods that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Ethically handmade in Kenya from sustainably sourced wood.
A Bit About Jedando Handicrafts:
Working with more than 100 individual carvers in Machakos, Kenya, Jedando Modern Handicrafts markets African handicrafts primarily made of wood and bone worldwide.
Carving is a tradition in Kenya with the children learning the craft from their parents.
Carved by hand using only rudimentary hand tools, olive wood bowls, salad serving sets, and animal-shaped napkin rings take shape from pieces of olive wood, mahogany, and mpingo, or "African Ebony."